Bitcoin poker bonuses and loyalty programs work a lot like those at government currency poker sites. The bonuses are a great way to start building your bankroll and have fun playing. Even if you run bad in a few of your early sessions you will still be in profit due to your bonus!
Then the more you play the more rewards you get from the loyalty program including rakeback, tournament entries and site gear.
Let’s look at the bonuses and loyalty programs of the biggest and best bitcoin poker sites.
Nitrogen Sports’ reward program gives out points that can be used to buy great value free bets at one of the world’s best sportsbooks (review). You can also use the points to buy bitcoin or Nitrogen merchandise but it is better value to buy the free bets, even if you buy two and bet against yourself!
The program effectively pays 10% – 40% rakeback depending on how much rake you pay and how patient you are in holding your points to cash them out in larger chunks.
- Nitrogen poker reward points are called nitros.
- Nitros are earned every time you pay rake or tournament entry fees.
- Nitrogen’s reward program levels are bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond.
- The more nitro you gain the higher level you are at and the more nitro you gain per bitcoin of fees paid.
- At any time you can cash out your nitros for free bets or bitcoin.
The SwC Poker (review) reward program follows the standard formula of giving points for play and then giving rakeback and freeroll tickets based on points. The great thing about it is that SwC Poker already has the super low 2.5% rake and this program allows for up to 50% rakeback taking that down to 1.25%.Get bonus Review